Here we are in York Pennsylvania. Get ready for a great night with me without my ward-drobe 'cause my suitcase isn't here.!Now!Somebody turn the power off. Turn the power off.How would I describe myself?It's like you're talking outta the side of your mouth 'cause you're nott!You gotta change something or you get thood.Rock 'n' roll, rock 'n' roll.Here's the good news: My stuff is not on the bus.No I'm serious.The, the straggla'.This is the way it always goes. They leave the hard work up to me. I'm always the one pushin' and carryin' the bags. Like, yeah don't know.Now boysh, I need you to stay right there on the corner. And we were going "Nnn okay!" Gabe Quotes-Hellooo, it's meee, Gaabe!Us, In the back, of the bus, bus, the bus.It's in scary writing.Our own names. . Our indiviadual names.It's been a long time. We shouldna left you...that's why we don't do rap.Meeeooow(Lauren hehehe)Jason's driving so I don't know where we're going.Those are my impersonations.How's the foot Jerry-man?Uhhh.The number one misconceptions about me?Actually, guys, I'm taking the pictures today.Beeeeep.Except for Nate and Jason. They got almost arrested! Nathan Quotes-Let it be noted on camera that I do all the harmonies...I'm the one doin' all the work.Should I play more, should I play more?Here's the deal.Hi, I'm Indingo Montoya.Voltron!!Had to go to the restroom. Couldn't find a restroom.I like to sit around and eat...what are these things called? I know what they're called.That's the lyric.Are you psycho today?I oversawit.Whaaaa?Wussup, wussup? Just got outta the studio. Doin' a little vocals here. Nate Quotes-God listens, baby.I've got sweaty pits 'cause I'm nervous. Not good.Dangerous jump.I'm starving right now. We'll probably stop at Mcdonalds and and have to eat in the car on the way somewhere.Like the part where I hit my face on the mic?There she is! Brittany Spears. The one and the only. DON'T LOOK!!I don't think faces look this good this close.We have arrived.He's not like scary, intimidating. In a way he is, though. Jeremy Quotes-Sunglasses. Does it everytime. Yeah!!Warning! All persons riding this frate elevator do so at their own risK Really? You missed me?I lost my ID so, um, to get on the plane in New York I had to show them a CD. I was like "This is me. I'm in this band so look at my name of the cover here and,uh, let me on the plane please." They let me do it. Good ol' town square.

0 Comments:
<< Home