My parents have been away for two weeks. My younger brother and I have been quietly impressed by how well the cat was taking it. She's abit of a spoilt drama queen, bless her, and on previous separations from one of us she has been known to paddy and strop. So her good behaviour this time was duly noted.Unbeknownst to myself and little bro, the usually impecably toilet-trained cat has been using my parents bed as a 'dumping ground' in their absence, as a form of silent protest. The little rebelion went unnoticed as we hadn't been in the room since they left, a fortnight ago. So imagine Ma and Pa's delight at returning home grumpy and jetlagged at 5am this morning to find a damp patch of wee on my father's side of the bed, and a steaming pile of shit on my mother's.Happy Mother's Day mummy!But I am secretly pleased, because I took my mum out shopping to buy a new quilt and such like, and bagged meself some sexy baby pink heels to wear out for me birthday next week. It's my Birthday! And I demand that you all be giddy for me.But if anyone asks, I'm 19 again. Don't like the prospect of being 20, so I think I'll be 19 for a few more years. I'm having too much fun to be 20.

0 Comments:
<< Home